One of the unique features on Google Android based devices is the ability to put animated high quality wallpapers in the background, something that is still missing in iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch running iOS 4. However now it is possible to replace the static wallpaper on your jailbroken iOS device with live HD wallpapers using the application called vWallpaper.
The process of installing this new app and get it up and running is as simple as any other Cydia application. Follow the steps below to download and install the vWallpaper app.
Note: This application is only available for jailbroken idevices running iOS 4.x or iOS 3.x.
- Run Cydia from your iPhone and tap on the Manage tab.
- Now touch the Sources option and then Edit to Add a new source.
- Enter the URL https://i.danstaface.net/deb and select Add Source.
- After the sources are updated, search for vWallpaper and install this application.
- Now run the application directly to choose a particular live wallpaper, or download more.