Apple has released the much awaited iPhone 4 along with iOS 4 (formerly iPhone OS 4) that is supported on iPhone 3GS, 3G as well as on 2nd and 3rd generation iPod Touch. Here is a guide to update your device to the latest firmware.
The updating process is fairly easy. As the new version is available free of cost, you can simple connect your device to your computer while running iTunes and select ‘Download and Install’.
The new firmware can alternatively be download from the links below.
- Download Link for iPhone 4
- Download Link for iPhone 3GS
- Download Link for iPhone 3G
- Download Link for iPod Touch 3G
- Download Link for iPod Touch 2G
You can read more about the Apple iPhone 4 here.
In order to jailbreak your iOS 4 device, click here.