The new flagship android smartphone by Motorola, Droid 3 has leaked some initial photos followed by the detailed system specifications and hardware details. The device will be available soon compatible with Verizon Wireless’s cellular network. The list of features with the upcoming device currently available is given below.
- 4-inch Capacitive Touchscreen display with qHD 960 x 540 resolution
- Dual-Core Processor, most probably Nvidia Tegra 2
- 8 MegaPixels rear camera with Full-HD recording support
- 4G LTE Network compatibility
- HDMI output
- Modified Full Qwerty Keyboard.
- Front Facing 1.3MP camera