America’s first 4G phone, the HTC EVO, was announced by Sprint yesterday at CTIA. The Phone has the capabilities to fully utilize the 4G network including front and back camera. According to Sprint the HTC EVO will be released this summer, so hopefully we’ll get hold of it in June 2010. Sprint.com/evo has all the information about HTC EVO and you can also subscribe via email to receive updates.
Image Source: Engadget
- Screen: 4.3 inch (800×554 pixels)
- Android 2.1 OS and HTC Sense UI
- 1 GHz Snapdragon Processor
- WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and 3G/4G support
- Primary Camera (backside): 8 megapixels
- Front Camera: 1.3 megapixels
- Proximity and motion sensors along with digital compass
- microSD Card slot supporting up to 32 GB
The phone has full support of Google Mobile Services including Youtube, Gmail, Google Talk, Google Voice, Google Maps. Moreover you can record HD videos with phone’s primary camera as well as do live video sharing. Price is yet to be announced however the phone may hit the market at the end of the June.