As announced today at CTIA Orlando, Sprint has become the exclusive carrier for the new HTC EVO 3D. This one of a kind device offers glasses free 3D display on its 4.3 inch touch screen display.
It comes with the latest Android 2.3 along with HTC Sense and features a 1.2 GHz Dual Core processor which means fast smooth performance and has plenty of memory space on board. It has dual 5 Mega pixel cameras on the back for 3D video recording and a humble 1.3 mega pixel camera on the front. It even outputs 1080p (full HD) video via an HDMI port in 2D and 720p in 3D.
- 1.2 GHz Dual Core processor
- Display: 4.3 (960×540 3D) inch capacitive touch
- 4GB Internal memory and 1GB RAM
- 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera.
- Dual 5 megapixel rear camera (with flash) for 3D recording
- 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot capability, up to eight Wi-Fi devices simultaneously.
- microSD slot (supports up to 32GB memory card)
- Wi-Fi – 802.11 b/g/n
- Stereo Bluetooth®
- Integrated GPS
- 1730 mAh Lithium-ion battery
- Weight 6.0 oz
Moreover the device features Android Market™ for access to more than 150,000 useful applications, Google mobile services such as Google Search™, Gmail™, Google Maps™ with Navigation, Google Calendar, Voice Actions, and YouTube™ and Sprint’s unique implementation of Google Voice, allowing customers to keep their Sprint number and seamlessly move to Google Voice. It also supports corporate e-mail (Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync®), personal (POP and IMAP) e-mail and instant messaging.
This 4G, glasses free 3D multimedia rich device is expected to be available in summer, however the pricing remains unknown. [via Engadget]