Ever heard of Google current? Well it is an application which keeps you on track with latest information, news and technology bits as well. Google current is a very easy to use handy application available for free on Google play market and Apple’s App store. The good news is that you can get Hardware Insight technology news feeds on your homescreen by adding the feeds in currents, if you don’t know how to add the feed; we are going to guide you with this easy and nifty mini tutorial.
First thing first, you need your Google current app; if you don’t have it then head over to play store or Apple App store now and download it for free. Once you have it downloaded – follow these simple steps to add the feeds.
- Open the application and scroll to last page, or the page you see the “+” button
- Press it, and it will take you to several categories
- You have to options here, either select the technology category and browse to find manually, or select the search bar to find it at a brisk.
- Select the search tab and enter “Hardware Insight”
- Press Go
- Now, you will find several posts, select the “Hardware Insights | News feed” and select add
- Don’t worry its free
Now you have Hardware Insight on your news feeds, follow it up for up to date technology news and reviews, it is a great way to keep in touch and to be reminded that technology is only a click away. To get a glimpse of Google currents check out this official video:
Android Play Store: Download
Apple App store: Download